• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Syringe

elve

Banned
Has sat on top of the microwave, ready for use, ever since all the poorly animals over Christmas :? Yesterday, I put it back in the medicine cupboard and thought.....ooops - wonder if I've jinxed it now :roll:

Today I go in the shed and Zinniea bunny (same as at Christmas) is lying about looking poorly again - no change 3hrs later, in spite of being chased about and looking not too bad :cry::cry::cry: Out with my trusty syringe again and then the nightmare of trying to catch feral bunny :roll:

I AM SOOOOOOO GLAD she made it :p Syringed some infacol and about 10ml warm water/asprin/rennies mix into her and left her for an hour while I got dinner - having heard a big 'GURGLE' from her tummy after I'd finished syringing :shock: I came back after dinner and she was eating the piggies hay and trying to get out of the run to explore :lol: I had to scream quietly with excitement though, incase I gave her another attack of stasis :)

She looked most upset when I chucked her outside in the dark at -2 with a gale blowing :cry: Poor girly she's my fave of the 4 as she's so cute (the tortie/dutch/black patchwork one on my siggie) - but I had to get her back in with her sisters :roll: who thankfully only had eyes for the pellets I was carrying, and didn't notice Zinniea sneak in again ;) last seen scoffing a slice of carrot :p

Meanwhile my trusty syringe will stay on top of the microwave for ever :lol:

Last edited:
Aint that always the way :lol:, I panic when people ask me how my lot are doing, I always know something will go wrong if I say great :lol:

Glad everything is ok :D

thanks :D you'd never know she'd been poorly at all today - just back to normal - although I doubt the gales are helping a delicate tummy :roll:

Ooooh. Glad she's OK. After going through the same with T on Sunday I'm also making sure that a syringe is never far from hand. :D

Back