• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i'm lonely :( photo on page 1!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
i made the buns a den using a blanket and dining chairs and now i never see them!!!

they have a little routine going - they get let out of the crate and have breakfast then have a run around, but seem to stay in the dining room, then they go in their den and stay there pretty much all day, relaxing and chewing toys. they come out at 6pm for veg but go back in afterwards.

at about 10pm they do venture out and relax in the living room, i suppose i should be honoured that they grace me with their presence!

When darren gets home from work they both run up to him and then follow him till he says hello - im not special enough for this treatment, even though im their sole carer when it comes to their actual care!

Last edited:
i made the buns a den using a blanket and dining chairs and now i never see them!!!

they have a little routine going - they get let out of the crate and have breakfast then have a run around, but seem to stay in the dining room, then they go in their den and stay there pretty much all day, relaxing and chewing toys. they come out at 6pm for veg but go back in afterwards.

at about 10pm they do venture out and relax in the living room, i suppose i should be honoured that they grace me with their presence!

When darren gets home from work they both run up to him and then follow him till he says hello - im not special enough for this treatment, even though im their sole carer when it comes to their actual care!

welcome to my world :( except its the sofa they hide under and Alvin has turned really mean these last few days, dont even get fuss without him running away from me :cry::cry::cry:

LOL you poor thing!

My other half is the main carer giver as I at work all day but we both get loveing equally! Tell them they got to come out and play with you or they don't get their grub! :lol:

they loved the sofa but ate it, they spent more time going under and then back out then they did actually sleeping under there. the den was to stop them wrecking the sofa and it backfired cos now i never see them!!!

they loved the sofa but ate it, they spent more time going under and then back out then they did actually sleeping under there. the den was to stop them wrecking the sofa and it backfired cos now i never see them!!!

Maybe the den could do with a big window? Tell them need to let some light in and air the place!

Squidgy does this too. Quick stop for breakfast, then he retreats under his hutch. The hutch has all of his spare blankets under it, so he spends most of the day digging them out.
At least he's getting some exercise!!!

Maybe the den could do with a big window? Tell them need to let some light in and air the place!

they have a couple of big windows already i can see them when there in there but if i put my head in too i get eviled

see -

grumpyzola.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Start charging them rent!

lololol good plan.. i walk into thier room on purpose and alvin comes bombin thro looking for the treats...soon disappears when its just me but i feel i have gotten revenge for being ignored :lol::lol::lol::lol:

they have a couple of big windows already i can see them when there in there but if i put my head in too i get eviled

:lol: Buns are so comical. Never knew bunny's had personalitys like they do!

When bunnies had enough of us she goes to what we call her f**k off corner and turns her back! She can't do it for long though!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back