• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is she the most beautiful bunny ever or am I just biased?

VickyF

Young Bun
:wave: Hi guys,

We've had Jessica a week and in between bonding with her have managed to sneak a couple of photos as the initial one in the introductions forum just didn't do her justice...

jess3.jpg

probably getting ready to run about the house like crazy here

jess2.jpg

and a sexy model pose, I could just see her on the bonnet of a sports car! :lol:

I'm so happy we decided to adopt her and also, because she is so good and litter trained so easily OH has said we can look into finding her a boyfriend in a month or two :D

She is lovely. Looks a little :angel: is she?

Ha ha! She should be called mischief! She is a cheeky little minx and so unbelievably hyper, but still only 6 months and just spayed so perhaps she'll mellow a bit. We were lucky to get a photo of her sitting still actually :D

I like the next photo comment. She could be a bunny model I think! The photos do look a bit soft focused, I wonder if my bf played about with the lighting. I was told by one of my friends today that the photos looked like we had taken her to a professional photo shoot :lol:

Back