• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yey Collect Chance Tomorrow....U/D He's Here! Pics!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Woo hoo!!!! Very excited and nervous too!!!! BTW Sooz I am bringing Alex with me as navigator....... so we may be some time finding our way!

Last edited:
Chance has been prettying himself up for his new lady. The old fella is very excited about going on his first date :lol:

As long as you are here by 7, I cant keep Jess waiting again :oops: we were an hour late going out last time she came round cuz of bunnies :lol:

OMG Sooz I had no idea that you were meant to be going out at 7... you must have been cursing me!
Anyway guys! Chance is here... and it was love at first site....

He had a great journey home and sat on Alex's knee.... he also wee'd on it but that is besides the point! We stopped at MacDonalds and were in the car park with all the Chav boy racers! Chance ate his apple bites and then we set off again! Got home, put him on mat next to Princess and it was like they had always been together! They ate some greens together, gave each other a sniff and that was that! She has cleaned him, he has cleaned her and all in all its great! :D

i been waitin all night for the update..... yaaay for princess and chance..... i can go bed now :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awww.... tried to get some piccies on my phone.... will pop them on, batteries are dead in digi camera! Aw bless you Donnamt

Jess got stuck at work finishing a report so I just had a Chinese and a cuppa instead :(

I am so amazed by them both, they are like soul mates! Cant wait for more piccies :D

DSC00424.jpg
This was when they first met...

DSC00425.jpg

Helping himself to greens... he has already taught Princess this... she hadn't cottoned on, he is alot brighter than her so there could be trouble!

DSC00428.jpg

In the hutch together but not bothered...

DSC00431.jpg

Dinner for 2 anyone?

DSC00426.jpg

Princess C is a girl who takes it all in her stride!

DSC00432.jpg

This is exactly how they are sat now

DSC00429.jpg

Shot of the little man!

DSC00430.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww

Last edited:
Awww, just amazing. I would never tell anyone to just 'pop them together' when bonding bunnies but Caramel is just sooo laid back, as is Chance. Love at first sight for sure!

Yeah Jess cancelled before you got here :(

I know I would never normally pop them together either but I know she is super chilled and he seems the same! They haven't moved are just sat together looking especially cute!

Back