• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

neutering

catbar09

Young Bun
Just wondered how much people pay to have there males neutered we need to get ours done and was wondering on how much to save up?
:wave:

i believe most people pay around £50, howver i paid just £35 for mine. i would recommend ringing round to find a reasonably prices bun savvy vets x

There was a thread on here not long ago about vet costs, including neutering, spaying, vaccinations. (can't find it I'm afraid)

I will be paying around £50 for Otis to be neutered. Though vets vary from £30 (my last vet) to £80 in my area. Ring around and ask for some quotes, plus some vets vary the price depending on age and breed/size. So bear that in mind.

Last edited:
Hi,

I paid £50 for my mini-lop to be neutered about two weeks ago. Rather than focusing just on the cost, you do need to make sure that the vets you use have had experience in neutering rabbits as some vets are more experienced than others. It may be worth paying an extra £10 or £20 to make sure you get a good vet:wave:

I was £45 for neutering and myxi for Wolfgang and £60 for spaying and myxi for Gloria. £33 for both to be VHD'd.

Back