• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She keeps licking me!

klmirt

Young Bun
I know this is probably a good thing but I wanted to check! Every night when Alice my 21 week old nethie is playing on the rug, I always spend time playing with her. Over these last couple of days when I 've been lying with her, she keeps coming up to me and licking my face. She's defnitely not trying to bite, is she being extra friendly with me?

She also just keeps lying down on the rug, at first she just sat on it but now I catch her stretching out and lying on the floor watching tv :lol: She actually watched the whole of Eastenders last night!

your bunny loves you, she is grooming you. you can pretend to groom her back by rubbing your nose on her. Or is it just me that does that :oops::lol:

Aww, she loves you and showing it by grooming you, especially with licks to the face. Though some bunnies like the taste of the salt in skin.

It sounds like you have a very happy little bunny content in her home.

That's good to know. She is so happy, she's always pleased to see me - she goes straight to the door of her cage once she hears my voice and doesn't move until I've at least been and said hello!

She's such a little character and a true mummy's girl :D

We get down on the floor on our stomachs and Bunnies comes over and puts her head down, we give her rubs and scratchies behind the ears and kiss her nose , then she kisses us and it can go on for hours if she had her way! Everytime we go to bed we exchange kisses and when we go out! She can lick for hours!

Back