• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

watership down

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
does any of the characters on watership down remind anyone of their own rabbits?

woomwert (sp) actually reminds me of Crystal because if she did have her own warren she would be boss and abit of a bully lol shes also fearless so if a dog came up to her she probably wouldnt attack it but she surely wouldnt run away from it either lol

Pipkin reminds me so much of Misty a big wimp lol Misty is soft as clarts and scared of anything and everything that moves lol

watership down made me terrified of rabbits until i was around 10,when my dad gave me one as a suprise to get over my hammy and iv never looked back!whats the mean ones name again?xx

lol the mean ones called woomwert or something like that lol Crystal isnt evil like him but she can be mean to other rabbits

i actually loved (still do :oops:) watership down when i was younger i used to cry at the bright eyes part though :oops:

I love watership down, I've read it over and over. Bluebell is a bit like Hazel, laid back but with a sensible head on him. I'm still sussing Willow out as only had her two weeks so not sure about her yet!

My bunny Mose reminds me of Bigwig. Hes a cross lionhead and has a little bit of fur on top of his head like bigwig! Hes also pretty fearless and a bit of a ladies man :lol: He likes to be in charge too! :D

I adore that book. ^^ And now have the urge to read it...
I'll compare Barney with Blackberry, the clever rabbit... because Barney is so frighteningly intelligent, and I can practically hear the little cogs in his head turning as he works things out.

Back