• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lavender nees home - Leicestershire

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Lspacehopper.

Physical Description
A white and grey spotted marked rabbit

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/Lspacehopper/Lavender2.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/Lspacehopper/Lavender1.jpg

Temperament
Was previously grumpy, but after being neutered, her hormones have receded and she has become a lovely bun

Sex
Female

Neuter Status
Neutered

Vaccination Status
Not done as yet, but is due to be.

Health
Very good, no issues at all.

Type of home wanted
A home with a boy that she can be bonded with. Would be better suited to a couple without children or a family with older children. Needs to be a house rabbit where she has her own space, or with the aim for her to be an outside rabbit when the weather warms.

Reason for rehoming
Lavender was due to be bonded with a neutered boy, but she is completely destroying their home (hence the need to have her own space or be outside).

The couple feel dreadful, but their boy is free roaming and they didn't want to cage her and not him. They also didn't want to do the bonding, only to have to split them up.

just worked out you must be Laura..the manager i spoke to yesterday...:D
didn't see this bun in your store ..is she one of the overspills that were out the back?
She is pretty

just worked out you must be Laura..the manager i spoke to yesterday...:D
didn't see this bun in your store ..is she one of the overspills that were out the back?
She is pretty

Lol....no...she isn't in our store. She is with a couple who I spoke to about rehoming. I know everywhere is full at the moment, so asked if they had considered rehoming her through here. Said I'd help them out with putting her on here.

She is a sweetheart though :)

oh one of my fosters thought she had seen her in the store a while ago:?

anyway she is pretty and I'm sure she'll be snapped up..:D

Just to add - I (and Tree) are fully aware of the circumstances surrounding this rabbits need for a new home. I am completely satisfied that it falls within the acceptable listing policy of Rabbit Rehome and RIN. In fact I would go so far as to praise the efforts made so far towards obtaining it a suitable home.

Tamsin

Hi, we are Ian and Chris who took Lavender as a potential girlfriend for Clyde who we got from Laura at Pets At Home. Unfortunately Lavender really has a taste for wood, and despite having as many wooden toys as is possible, she still gnaws at bookcases, furniture etc. She is brilliant with my 10 year old daughter and has a fantastic personality, loves to play with cat-balls (with bells inside) etc.

She really needs to have an outdoor run or a room where there is no wooden furniture. Unfortunately the whole of our apartment has been furnished by Kubek, so you can imagine Lavenders face when she saw that lot....

My daughter is devastated, as are both Chris and I that we cannot keep her, but at the moment she is having to be kept in our bathroom (dont worry, it is a large bathroom so she has plenty of free space). We simply do not feel it is fair for her to be kept locked up in this way, when she should be free (as is Clyde our male bun)

Please take a second look at the photos and think about taking her, as she really does deserve a nice home.

Thanks
Ian'n'Chris

Back