• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run Needed to Cambridge UPDATE

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
My two lop girls need help getting to their forever home in Cambridge, hope you can help

Last edited:
thats great!

Thats great! alas of all the directions we drive in Bolton isn't one of them!!

But if its at all useful to anyone my bunny loving partner does a Worthing/Lewes/Cambridge run about once a week (and back).

twigs

Can anyone do a part journey so we could try and get them here that way? :(

I could maybe meet at the bottom of the M1 at Leicester if hubby agrees.

Please help

Last edited:
:wave:

I can do Newark (Notts) to March in Cambridgeshire if the buns can be got down to me.

Michelle x

If you guys haven't sorted it out before then and I can be of any help, I'm hoping to make a trip from bunnymadhouse in Barnsley to Chatteris in mid-late feb and I don't mind a couple of stowaways.

That obviously depends on someone being able to get them to bunnymadhouse...

These fluffy creatures we call buns can be complicated!!

Oh right ok, so we need a link from Bolton to Barnsley for that then. I'd be happy to wait until then as it'll give me time to build the fence round my patio.

You sure that's ok Buddy?

Last edited:
Is that Barnsley, Yorkshire or Barnsley, Gloucestershire?? :D

So just to update:

* Run from Bolton to Barnsley
or
* Run from Bolton to Newark needed

Last edited:
Hurrah, that makes it closer to Bolton so should be easier to find a 'lift' lol :thumb:

ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

UPDATE 2:

We can get from Bolton to Taneside this Sunday so would need a link from Taneside to Barnsley. However this would mean a stop-over of 2/3 wks to wait for Buddy's lift mid to end February......would bunnymadhouse mind a couple of visitors?

Or we still have the original offer of a link from Newark, Notts to Cambridge area, meaning a link needed between Bolton and Newark anyone....

Last edited:
I have just had athought, I have the lady coming over from Pontefract not nxt week the week after to collect a rabbit, I wonder if she would mind getting them to Barnsley.
Angie, what do you think:D

I have just PM'd Angie (bunnymad house) to see if the lady who is coming to collect my REW will take them with her to Angie's,which will hopefully be week after next. Will update as soon as we know something

Thank you bmh!!x

So looks like the Bolton-Barnsley-Cambridge might work for mid-end Feb if Kay, Angie @bmh and Buddy are all ok with that then??

:thumb:

The two girls will not be able to thank everyone enough for all the help that everybody as given to get them two their new home.
I will put them in one of my old carriers (that you can keep Witchy) so that they can travel all the way in that and no one as to worry about swapping them about.

Back