• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oooo money saver!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
just got 20kg of bunny pellets, a brand i havent heard of it but he read out th eback and the content is the same as excell, for £9.99
got a HUGE bale of hay for £3
a bag of tasty greener hay for £1 for the hayracks

and free delivery! wooooo

hahaha umm its a place in essex, delivers free within 15 miles! so if anyones essex n wants the number pm me!

i cnt remember, he did tell me, it was something i hadnt heard of before, my mum wrote it down, ill do and see if i can find the bit of paper

Just bear in mind that ingredients and nutritional content can be the same with two different foods but quality can vary greatly - stuff is usually cheaper for a reason (though fair enough, you often pay for brand names)

Pooh, I am certainly more than 15 miles away !! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I looked at A & P pellets, but the delivery was going to be nearly twice the value of the pellets!!!

Pooh, I am certainly more than 15 miles away !! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I looked at A & P pellets, but the delivery was going to be nearly twice the value of the pellets!!!

me too, it was like 'oh thatss a gud price' and then they slam n the shipping rates and it wasnt worth it!

Back