• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Love Bobbie...................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
................so very much!!

Picture2011.jpg

:love:

Janex

OMG :evil:

I cannot believe that is the same bun.

You have done a wonderful job with her. I bet the little girly can't believe her luck.

Aw poor little Bobbie - no wonder she has a special place - tugging at your heart strings.

Well I must say she looks amazing now - you sure have done a marvellous job :D

Well done Jane:D:D

P.S. Sorry to have not known her history - you have soooo many buns I do lose track of them and their names:oops:

Bless her at the first pic she looked so much like a normal bunny can't believe that ppic so people deserve to be treated like they treat animals :evil: give her a hug from all of us at my house :wave: xx

What a transformation!!! She certainly has landed on her feet going to you Jane. She looks so happy and content :love:

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Omg Jane - i cant believe thats how she looked before :( How cruel can people be? :evil:

You have done a truly astounding thing with her and she looks beautiful and fabulous now - well done :D xx

Back