• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry, His Humping, His Poo and His New Meds !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Me and Christabel are treating Harry's sloppy/mucusy poo problem as if for an Inflammatory Bowel Condition. All tests have come back normal, Harry's teeth are fine ( checked under GA whilst he was being deplummed) yet he still passes tons of Jelly-Bean shaped soft poo and yellow mucus :mrgreen:
So he is now on a medicine called Sulphasalazine. I hope it tastes better than it looks...............

Picture2013.jpg

:shock:

Meanwhile Harry remains very well within himself. As you can see he still enjoys 'playing' with his toy Bunny friend :rolleyes:

Picture2016.jpg

Harry is also a very 'human friendly' Bun :love:

Picture2019.jpg

Please place your bets for the likelihood of Harry remaining my *FOSTER* Bun !!

Janex

I was only wondering last night how Harry was getting on. He is a little corker. Your little foster bun has bonded so well with your arm you can't let him go.

What a sweetie!

Sorry about the poo situation though. Have you tried raspberry/blackberry leaves (I'm sure you have), I've had some good results with them with poo problems.

Lots of vibes

FC xx

Back