• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floss's Weather warning

capel

Warren Veteran
I was listening to the weather reports tonight, mum. It said that there's freezing weather and possibly blizzards arriving later this week:
DSC03534.jpg

SO.....
DSC03535.jpg

I think Bournie and I should remain in here for the foreseeable future, don't you? I know it'll be very difficult for us, but I think it's for the best. Now, excuse me while I get back to doing what I do best!!
DSC03536.jpg

But it wasn't mine!! It was Floss's..well actually, Floss is a bun of very little brain, so Bournville wrote it down for her and she read it out!!:lol::lol:

Oh, the usual... you know.. a couple of cryptic crosswords while having her breakfast and a diabolical Suduko in the afternoon:lol: Seriously, she's such a happy little thing she seems quite happy to watch whatever's going on around her. I lifted her out of her "base " earlier this afternoon and put her on the carpet thinking she might like to explore. But no, she walked to the end of it(it's a 10' long runner),turned round, and then jumped back into her crate!! Adventurous, she isn't:lol: I can't wait to get her paired up with a little friend as I'm sure it'll make her happy life perfect.:)

Bless she sounds lovely! :D You have clever buns crosswords wow! My two are dippy, just brought a bale of hay in and Tim jumped on top of it and started to eat it! :roll::lol: Cracks me up because he is impatient :D

:lol::lol:Bless her such a hard life relaxing in the warmth.. When did they say we are to expect snow ?

I think you should deffo be indoors Floss
You and Bournville need to keep a close eye on your two-foots :lol::lol:

Janex

Back