• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello! *waves*

Lokiodi

New Kit
My name's Nat and I live in Lincolnshire with my menagerie, I'm 21 and studying animal management at lincoln uni.

The rabbits I have have an interesting story - our neighbours daughter upped and left one day leaving her dog, ponies and two rabbits ownerless. The dog and ponies were sorted quickly and I took the rabbits - Dusty and woody.

Woody:
january028.jpg

Dusty:
january032.jpg

soon after i noticed woody being very depressed and drooling, when i took him to the vet it turned out his molars were growing into his skull due to poor management of his teeth - he had to be put odnw to end his suffering. BUT, a few weeks later, Dusty gave birth to six babies! :D

babies:

bunnies001.jpg

I kept the black one, Clover to live with her mum (my avatar) and also the white and blue. The blue I named Loki and the blue-eyed-white (gorgeous!) Odi (my username!) The dusty coloured one just went to live with my great aunt in kent and now has the run of her garden and our neighbours took the sooty fawn and sandy coloured one so i only have to look over the garden wall to see them :D Odi recently became a proud dad and two of his daughters have gone to a friend and mum has kept the last daughter to live with her doe (the mother) so we have a complicated little family tree!

clover and dusty and loki and odi are all entire but live in their same sex pairs with no fighting at all luckily.

well thats the story, I just wanted to chat to other rabbit owners really!

Last edited:
Hola! :wave:

Sad news about Woody but it seems he's left a little legacy behind!

OT: *points and stares at Lillian's siggy* - I heart Morrisey :love:

Back