• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Poppet please * Slightly graphic* 1st Feb: She`s Gone to The Bridge

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
I found Poppet, my little nethie with her left eye bulging out this morning!:shock::cry: Surrounded by blood. We immediately rushed her to the vets who seems to think something might have scared her overnight & her being the typical sligtly skittish nethie that she is she may have freaked out & banged it.
For now he`s stitched her eyelid together to see if the bruising will go back down & she`s on a course of abx & lubricant drops, in the hope that we may be able to save her eye.
I`ve got to take her back on Thurs, when he will remove the stitches & reassess. Unfortunately if the eye doesn`t look like it will return to normal she will have to have it removed:cry:

Please can she has as many spare vibes as you`ve got as she is a very scared little girl right now, having lost her vision in 1 eye & i`m a very worried mummy..........................

Su.x:cry::cry:

Last edited:
I don't usually do this cos so many buns need vibes, but bless her heart it must be awful, specially when she won't understand having her eye sewed shut is temporary and to try and make her better

(((((((((((VIBES)))))))))))))) :?

Thankyou everyone from Poppet:wave:

She`s picked up now she`s back home & fortunately is already eating again. Little Ted is being a very good husbun & looking after her well.

I just have everything crossed that her eye can be saved? But only time will tell..............................

Su.x

Back