• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yeay - a clean bill of health

Cob-Web

Warren Scout
I took Flopsy and Topsy to see the nurse at our vets practice today; I wanted to make sure that they were healthy and nothing needed checking out by the vet - and wanted a second opinion to ensure that they are both female, too ;)

I'm pleased to say that she gave them a clean bill of health :D They are lacking muscle tone (which is why I thought they were thin), but their teeth, eyes and ears are all fine, the only thing they lack is confidence :? I will be taking them back in a week or two to start their vaccination programme, too.

I now have an outside run all set up for them, with a trug to hide in, a covered end to the run, and some coconut matting to sit on off the cold ground :)

They have lots of toys, are adapting to a better quality diet and are already eating raisins out of the palm of my hand :D

Have I forgotten anything?? It's a while since I had bunnies, and I'm hoping that I've got it all right ;)

woo i always feel so much happier coming home from the vets with a clean bill of health ( not me but mops, asbas ( Andy :rolleyes:) or freddy ) :lol:
really good news :) xx

Back