• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bullet is very smart LOL.

Bullet

New Kit
I think rabbits DO understand human speech in some ways. :shock:

Ok so Bullet likes to go in my clothes rack but I don't want him to smell up my clothes because for some reason he'll leave poops in there lol, so today he was sneaking into the clothes when I looked at him and said ''No Bullet you go inside the potty poop now!'' so Bullet ran towards the cage so I said again ''No your still aloud out, just go in the potty'' so he quickly ran fast and wen't into the potty.

I almost could not believe it when he actually looked at my face and listened to me lol.

I think rabbits DO understand human speech in some ways. :shock:

Ok so Bullet likes to go in my clothes rack but I don't want him to smell up my clothes because for some reason he'll leave poops in there lol, so today he was sneaking into the clothes when I looked at him and said ''No Bullet you go inside the potty poop now!'' so Bullet ran towards the cage so I said again ''No your still aloud out, just go in the potty'' so he quickly ran fast and wen't into the potty.

I almost could not believe it when he actually looked at my face and listened to me lol.

awww bless him, you have one very clever rabbit:D
Sallyx

I think they can understand somethings like, No and Yes and Come here:D

Mine will come runnning when ever I say come here!

Ant and Hoops definitely know their names and will come when called, even if they're upstairs in their bunny room :D

Back