• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm So Happy

capel

Warren Veteran
:D
Tonight, for the first time Nia sat on my knee without panicking and trying frantically to escape:D She was rewarded with some pellets. Rog took a short video of it which I'll post on this thread when it's downloaded into photobucket. Meanwhile here's a piccy:
DSC03522.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh Hilda! Tell you what, I'm feeling positively rubbish tonight..and this has cheered me up so much! Am so glad Nia found you, and that you found her too :D Beautiful photo X

Here's the video:)

EDIT: I'm having a problem getting photobucket vidie to load properly, so I'll wait till the morning to see if it improves..unless, of course, it's my computer!!:?

Last edited:
Oh Nia!!! :love: She looks positively contented and because I had the sound off she looked as though she was singing whilst chewing!! :lol:

That has totally made my day! :D

Just HOW sweet is SHE! What a super sweet little bunster!!!!!:D

I LOVED watching her little video.............her little nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back