• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pampered piggies

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Just wanted to tell you all how brilliant I think this comapny are, my items were delivered the next day, all lovely packaged, I will definately be buying from them again, I think I was more excited than the buns though :lol:

got my pampered piggies order today....very exciting!! had to keep it all closed up until mum went out so she didnt spot the goodies i'd brought :lol:

all sorts of stuff for sale. willow toys go down well with my piggies and rabbits...even the budgie thinks the willow rings are good fun!!

www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk

when you open the website up, on the left hand side there are catagories that you can open. if you open the bit that says online storeyour find all that sally sells.

hope my order is with me soon - i ordered on saturday - loads of goodies on the way for my buns and the freebie cos of national rabbit week!! :D

I got mine today too:D, I was really impressed with the freebie pack, I will deffo get the bunnies treats from there again.:D

Ordered some stuff on either Thursday or Friday, can't wait for it to arrive, I'm really curious about the bunny goody bag. No doubt my already spoilt pair will be very happy with their parcel.

:wave:. mine arrived this morning and the freebie is great. my buns are all tucking into the biccies i bought and there are no complaints there! great site which i will be using again.

Got my order this morning. I now have two extremely happy and spoilt bunnies. I'm having to hold back some of the treats and toys for another time as they'd have too much what with all the goodies in the free goody bag.:D

Just had my first order from there arrive. I'm very impressed and so are the buns and degu. We got a bunny goodie bag too even though the offer had ended. :-D

It was my first order too. They were out of stock on one of the items I'd ordered but provided a fantastic alternative. They will definately be getting my custom again. And possibly friends and family too.

OMG Im such an idiot! Just phoned the depo place where its 'been taken back to' & they had noo idea what I was on about....then I've just looked at card & it says 'Parcel is at no.44' :oops: So Yay, Going to get my stuff now :lol:

Back