• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soft Parents...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hi.
Are anyones parents really soft? Like when I first got the buns, my mum and dad were saying, You can care for them, clean them, love them...and so on... But my mum and dad always cuddle them, kiss them, play with them... so really they are big softies LOL:lol:

The most recent thing my mum has done is, we have just got our playhouse, and we have decided to take the windows out of the door to keep fresh air in it... so my mum has insisted that we put curtains in it for them to stay warm! LOL.

...She is buying soem curtains for the playhouse !!!

Lol.... Any of your parents like that?:roll:

yeah, my Dad, who apparently hates animals, is a right softie. He takes the dog with him to have a nap. When i was at home with the rabbits I was always catching him feeding them titbits and giving them a stroke.

Oh this is what my mum said to me eariler...
" I have bought Drake and Josh this cage fan, to keep them cool in the summer!":shock:

And my mum was saying she isnt going to buy them anything else...

The fan is good actually... It clips onto the run or cage...
But she really does care for them..._Loads!

Oh this is what my mum said to me eariler...
" I have bought Drake and Josh this cage fan, to keep them cool in the summer!":shock:

And my mum was saying she isnt going to buy them anything else...

The fan is good actually... It clips onto the run or cage...
But she really does care for them..._Loads!

Back