• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

REWs I'm sure they are the easiest to bond:)

How do you find bonding REWs?

• They are lovely to bond.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I have had one that was a nightmare to bond.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • They don't seem any different to other colours.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Usually but not always easy to bond.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
We have had so many lovely REWs in that pair up more easily than any other rabbits we have had in. Have others had this experience with them too?

We have had two big litters of REWs in, one opf lops the other satins, both have been so amiable and nice they were a pleasure to bond. Also all the single REWs we have had in have bonded easily too.

Last edited:
My REW was a pain in the bottom to bond. She fought with Dopey even when he was just trying to love her. She is all loved up now though!

I have hd quite a lot of trouble bonding REWs. I put it down to their less than perfect eyesight. They seem to be very fight or flight.

As many of you will know ;) - we have just rescued cloud(REW) from Elaine

at Manchester & tried bonding her to Anni (neutered male REW) today & i

think it was :love: at first sight - they are both now together in their run :D

however our other REW lad Riley has had now 3 attempted bondings & still is

on his lonesome :cry:- think his poor eyesight is definately causing him to

panic & act so petrified - the poor lad definately prefers us humans at the mo

ohhhh i do hope this thread means pearls brother and sister have found forever homes too :D

It does indeed. Blizzard bonded like a dream to a very all on lady rabbit called Max. These rabbits are so amiable. I haven't found their eyesight to be a factor. Perhaps if they had been nervous to start with it would have been.

We just have the one REW satin left - Magnolia. She is quite a character but will be very easy to bond, so anyone with a feisty male to please really should consider her. - Bucks don't get much feistier than Alvin;) So if he fell for one, anybuck will :D

I love REW's but have found them to be quite difficult to bond. Currently have 2 REW buns - Peppermint is just a rottweiler masquerading as a rabbit and Lucius considers himself to be better than all other rabbits apart from Bigwig :lol::lol: Seriously I think it is manily down to the poor eyesight.
Taz

It does indeed. Blizzard bonded like a dream to a very all on lady rabbit called Max. These rabbits are so amiable. I haven't found their eyesight to be a factor. Perhaps if they had been nervous to start with it would have been.

We just have the one REW satin left - Magnolia. She is quite a character but will be very easy to bond, so anyone with a feisty male to please really should consider her. - Bucks don't get much feistier than Alvin;) So if he fell for one, anybuck will :D

awww i will tell her her brother has got a new love :D

Alvin is STILL constantly trying to mount her, she either lies there and lets him get on with it or just hops away, very patient girl - she does get her revenge by stealing food from his mouth tho :lol::lol:

brave little angel even ventures out from under the sofa on her own now too, shes sussed the kitchen has food but hasnt tackled the upstairs of the house yet :love:

i really would recommend her sister to anyone looking for a nice lady bun :D

Ive not voted because this is the only pair I have managed to bond :lol:

Scarlett was very easy to bond, her and Trip didnt fight, hump or pull any fur. They settled down straight away :D

Bino was rather naughty to bond and she is still probably the most territorial bunny I have however all 3 in that group are little devils :shock:

Back