• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT as many encouraging thoughts as possible for Willow

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
I treid to post this earlier and the system crashed so REALLY VITAL now.

Willow has had to have urgent unexpected op for an obstruction (foot pad fur lump) in the duodenum.

She has made it through the op (which amazed everyone) but has not taken on any food and is very ill.

She needs lots and lots of people thinking encouraging and loving thoughts.

She is a lovely lovely agouti brown lop with a gentle loving face and a loving disposition. She had a horrid early life and was only rescued a few months ago.

PLEASE think as much as you can for her - she needs all the love and help to make it through the night. I am having to leave her in the vets overnight as they do now want her to be moved, and so she will be all alone.

I have read the other thread on 'vibes' and am banking on you all! Please help her make it through.

twigs

My three rabbits and I send our very strongest vibes for Willow. she sounds like she really deserves a chance at further happiness, i really hopes she makes it.

ruth x

willow come home to be nursed through night

After much discussion with vets - willow has come home tonight so we can stay up and whisper her name to her. They have given her all the meds they can and now it is up to her . . . so we have her here to try and pull her round.

Thoughts. whispers, vibes and anything at all much much appreciated.

She is such a gentle rabbit. We love her very much.

twigs

Back