• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flames photoshoot

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Heres my little boy Flame

bradford2008036.jpg

bradford2008021.jpg

got to have a clean face! :lol:
bradford2008042.jpg

this is my fave:lol::lol::lol:

How do you rate orange rexes?

My Dennis is a mini rex and I look at him and hes just perfect! I can't see why he wouldn't "make the grade" so to speak? Just wondered what the standards are ...

Type, Coat, Weight, Colour.........
http://www.thebrc.org/minrex.htm
and for an orange Saddle deep rich orange well down the sides gradually shading to a white belly. Colour to go well down the fur, undercolour to be white. Eye circles, inside of ears and underside of jowl to be white. Chest to match flanks. Face and outside ears to match saddle
Faults: Ticking, barred front feet and brownish tinge, blue undercolour

Last edited:
How do you rate orange rexes?

My Dennis is a mini rex and I look at him and hes just perfect! I can't see why he wouldn't "make the grade" so to speak? Just wondered what the standards are ...

Really flame shouldnt be shown when he was 14 wks he was with his mum still and his bro, his bro really badly bit him

rabbits0502.jpg

Judges said he would never be showable at the look of the wound.
But i used that dermagel and he healed really well not a white hair in site!

Really flame shouldnt be shown when he was 14 wks he was with his mum still and his bro, his bro really badly bit him

rabbits0502.jpg

Judges said he would never be showable at the look of the wound.
But i used that dermagel and he healed really well not a white hair in site!

Aw poor thing.
Zakura has a white spot on her back, that I just suddenly noticed one day...turns out Sasuke must have bitten her. I like it though, white spots are cute:D (Being a neutered mix Zakura was never intended to be a show bun anyway:lol:)
He's gorgeous though:D

13107028.jpg

13107029.jpg

13107031.jpg

So much hay we never ever run out wich i brill! but sometimes when the buns are lose they chew the hay bales rope and pop it goes everywhere:lol::lol::lol:

I keep coming back for another look :love: His colouring is beautiful. Do rexes always have such enormous tails then? :lol: I've never seen a rex in real life, only pics on here!

Back