• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

warren for frenchies??? u/d one happy bunny!!!!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
my buns love going under the sofa but they are eating the cover from underneath and its not our sofa so ive had to stop them from going under there. The only just fit under there its so funny to watch zola try to get out.

my question is, is there any thing to use to recreate the warren affect that the sofa creates because they are too big for standard tunnels and the bunny warren thingy in P@H

Last edited:
get some offcuts of carpet, and make it to their size!:D roll it up but big enopugh so they lay in it, pop it against the wall and then maybe hide some treats inside!

Cat tunnels are bigger than the rabbit tunnels, when I took Poppy and Charlie to be boarded at Tina's I took their tunnel and Tina's french lop took a shine to it, mine was one of those cheap ones from Tesco's, I'm not sure whether they do them anymore.

well i did just think that if he can get under my sofa he can get into a cat tunnel! i didnt see any in tesco yesterday but i did see a bed identical to one P@H but a tenner instead of £30!!!! roll on pay day!!!

i decided to improvise and used dining chairs and a blanket and zola is fast asleep in his little den!!!!! it was funny trying to build it, i had help :roll::roll:

Back