• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut + my hair = trouble!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
just remembered what happened last nite!!::shock:

picked up peanut butter to carry him back over to the hutch and his head was by my shoulder, he normally nibbles my coat as im carrying him, but yesterday he jumped round onto my shoulders/back, so i was bent over so he didnt fall off, went to pull him back round and the silly thing has got his leg stuck IN my hair! i was scared cus if he jumped off he wud have broken his leg, so i walked reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally slowly to the window and then tapped on it and my umm came out n saved us both lol!!!

Jelly just watched unamused from the run!:shock::shock:

:lol: :lol::lol:

Good thing you had someone there to rescue you.....that could have been an awkward situation to get out of on your own!!!:lol:

So thats why Benji keeps trying to jump over my sholder and climb round my neck everytime i pick him up..........hmmm he obviously has lots of bad habits from his parents :lol::lol:

He was quite cute the other week though, hubby was out feeding them all and I brought out their warm water bottles, i bent down to Benjs hutch for a nose rub and he hopped right into my lap, hes never done that before, it was quite cute, but i suspect he had ulterior motives as he is picking up all sorts of bad habits from Petey and keeps trying to sneak out of his hutch. :shock::lol:

Drake did that to my mum... She was cuddling him, then when she put him down, his front legs were in the back of her hair... she was laughing her head off and I was doubled up in stiches:lol:

Drake then tried to EAT her hair... Lol..... I got him out and put him back and he just ran around like normal!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back