• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not happy bunnies....

Well I hadn't been to Tesco today so bunnies got some large cabbage leaves and some chopped up carrot - a treat I would think.

Not so, they (not sure which one) picked up the bowl and threw it down the ramp with all the contents:lol:

Tesco tomorrow for spring greens and kale - buns are not amused:shock::shock:

They are picky with their veg but god they know when they don't get what they want.:lol:

They can be little devils cant they? Molly gave as good as she got this afternoon when I was cleaning her and Muffin out. I put a huge bundle of hay in the main compartment and she was in the way trying to eat it before I'd had chance to shake it out and lay it across the hutch for them. I was laid half way across the hutch trying to reach to the back and said to her "Come on Molly, shift a minute", little madam jumped on my back and then walked along it and sat on my head and carried on munching the hay:lol:

Oooh - I have never had one jump on me before :lol:- though if I go to the hutch just to see them and I havn't got food Jem does tend to come up and nudge my face as if to say "Food - where is it".

They are funny little things aren't they.

Bobby is a little :censored: for throwing his dish!! If Nibbles leans too far over his side, he lifts it up and she backs off, but if she doesnt, he throws it down the ramp in a hissy fit!! They're funny to watch when they eat :lol:

I had to get rid of their ceramic dish, coz they're both so greedy, they used to bang into each other's heads, so I got em a wide plastic cat dish (Coz I can't find a ceramic one thats wide and not high - Nibbles has no neck) and Bobby just throws it around when he's done with the food.

Back