• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you feed?

Blitzenbabe

Young Bun
Hi,
I was wondering what do you feed your rabbit?
I feed Blitzen on PAH adult rabbit nuggets, beofre he was on excel juniour but it made his tummy runny :( he seems ok on them and a medium bag lasts a loooooong time :)

Hi,
I was wondering what do you feed your rabbit?
I feed Blitzen on PAH adult rabbit nuggets, beofre he was on excel juniour but it made his tummy runny :( he seems ok on them and a medium bag lasts a loooooong time :)

The company which makes Excel apprently also makes the pellets for this national chain of pet shops. Whilst the fibre content remains the same at 16%, the protein amount is 2% less which explains why he is making more solid poos.

ARC feed all their rabbits Bunny Basics T which is made by Oxbow which is a healthy 22 - 25% fibre.

Mops was on science selective but didn't eat it ( very fussy thing :roll:) so now on lite excel =) aswell as hay and fruit and veg :D

Mine's on SS and Oxbow. I mixed them because they prefer SS but Oxbow have higher fibre content. They will eat it when they finished their SS portion.

Bobbin was on Excel Junior but had a few too many cecals... currently switching to Excel Lite (which he leaves till last! :roll: )

I feed science selective with some meusli mixed in because charm likes the variety it offers him and will stop eating without variety. He's a picky bun. Destiny is a wonder though, she'll eat anything, even the hutch.

A & P for mine too, simply because it's a sensible price. I feed the newbies SS when they first come in if I don't know what they've been fed as it has the probiotic in it but then I wean them onto A & P.

Back