• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie here

maisydaisystar

Alpha Buck
Hi, My name is Paula, I live in Ipswich Suffolk. Married with 3 kids, I have 4 guinea pigs ,Two Yorkshire terriers, one daughter has 3 rats, the other has a hamster, I will soon be re-homing a gorgeous grey bunny, and I can't wait. He belongs to friends of ours, and they will be moving away soon, so my hubby has given in to me begging to rehome him (haven't told him that once he has been neutered I will be pairing him up with a female) SHOOOSH. I don't know when I can collect him, as the owner wants to keep him as long as possible. He has a huge hutch and run, so I can't wait.
Used to have a house rabbit several years ago, he was a dutch, and i adored him. I have wanted a rabbit ever since. YIPEE

I am getting really excited, as my husband is picking up the rabbit tomorrow, I have written a list of questions to ask the owners,for example, what food he is currently eating, if he is used to fresh veg ( i hope he is) when his vaccinations are due, if he has been neutered, (i'm hopeful he is as i can look into rehoming a female quicker) I will be digging out an old sleeping bag and some tarpaulin to cover him over at night. i really can't wait to meet him. will give him a good health check when he gets here before i make his hutch nice and snuggley.
yipee, will post photos asap.

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Im also eagerly awaiting the arrival of a new addition to my bunny family!

Back