• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Going Well U/D Day 2 Out of Character?

Kenno

Warren Scout
:wave:
I've started bonding Tomee and Bea (my new bunny) when they were initially put together the just like acknowledged eachother and Tomee chinned her. Now Tomee's chasing her alot and humping her alot, sometimes not even the right way!

Is this good or bad? :?

Last edited:
Aahh I see. She just seems like "yeah whatever" and he's all pooped out from the humping!

Will it go on for long?

There's no fighting so far! So fingers crossed!

They're just chilling out at the moment!

Phew, that's such a relief! Really don't like this bonding business, I'm on the edge at all times! No sleep for me tonight I think! :lol:

I just found a bit of Tomee's fur on the floor, I think they might of had a little chase. Should I be worried? :(

I just found a bit of Tomee's fur on the floor, I think they might of had a little chase. Should I be worried? :(

A small amount of fur loss is perfectly normal when bonding, often the rabbit which mounts the other one will hold on to the other rabbits fur using its mouth, this is often when loose fur is pulled out.

Well there's been no more fur pulling and the mounting seems to of stopped. Just Tomee's acting abit 'Love Sick' this morning, he won't eat his veg unless Bea is eating something, if Bea lies down Tomee lies down, if Bea goes for a waunder Tomee follows!

It's cute but it's abit strange for me, he seems so out of character, will he go back to the way he was? :(

Funny thing happened though, Bea's not allowed veg cos she's not really use to them so I was hand feeding Tomee some greens and she stole it right out of his mouth! :lol

Well there's been no more fur pulling and the mounting seems to of stopped. Just Tomee's acting abit 'Love Sick' this morning, he won't eat his veg unless Bea is eating something, if Bea lies down Tomee lies down, if Bea goes for a waunder Tomee follows!

It's cute but it's abit strange for me, he seems so out of character, will he go back to the way he was? :(

Funny thing happened though, Bea's not allowed veg cos she's not really use to them so I was hand feeding Tomee some greens and she stole it right out of his mouth! :lol

Welcome to the wonderful world of bonded bunnies!!:lol:

Back