• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UGH fighting again

LittleBunniesRock

Warren Scout
over a month after peanut's snip he and rex are fighting... They are obv having dominance problems- one will plaster his head to the ground for attention and the other will wedge his own head underneath... and it goes on. Peanut is trying to mount rex, who will have nothing of it and they will run around in circles grabbing each other's fur and yanking it out... Peanut's tail is waayyy high up and rex is just POd to be honest. At first it looked like playing but then they started with the fur yanking, and when I tried to grab one of them to stop it I nearly got a nasty bite, and when I had gotten a (poor, I must admit) hold on peanut, they were still lunging at each other.

(if you don't know, peanut and rex are two nethie dwarf neutered males)

They were in unfamiliar territory that they usually have a good run around, and it was also where they got "back together" after I made the mistake of separating them for peanut's snip.

They're apart now and hopefully the testosterone has settled a bit.. surely this behaviour should have stopped by now???

Back