• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse is UP and READY to go!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hi.

My playhouse (or should I say the bunnies playhosue) is up and ready to be made into a bunny home!

It took my dad and my uncle 2 hours to build, so it wasn't finnished untill it was dark, because I was going to take some piccies.

Has anyone got any ideas of what I could do to the inside?

I am getting a plastic dog kennel for them to sleep in, so it will be nice and dark and cosy... but I dont know what I can do to the rest?

Any ideas?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

put in levels and a tunnel....put in boxes with holes in but half filled with hay things to keep them occupied! :)

I'm going to put a second floor in mine when I get it with a ramp up but that can be easily removed for easy cleaning. A box for them to sleep in that can also be removed to clean, their litter tray and no doubt plenty of toys to keep them occupied. Oh and a cat flap into the run :)

Zooplus sell a wooden ramp - look under pens and it is at the bottom of the list of items.

It is easy enough tho to build a ramp if you know someone good with wood!

Good Luck - am sure the buns will love their new home!

Zooplus sell a wooden ramp - look under pens and it is at the bottom of the list of items.

It is easy enough tho to build a ramp if you know someone good with wood!

Good Luck - am sure the buns will love their new home!

Thanks so much xx!

I added a second floor into my playhouse, wasn't too difficult.

If you have a look in the stories and photos section theres a sticky at the top with accomodation ideas.

I find our two prefer jumping between levels rather than using a ramp. They used to stand at the side of the ramp and jump to the top :lol:
Try a number of different sized sturdy cardboard boxes to see what heights they're comfortable with before fixing up shelves.

Mike

Back