• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question about my new rescue Bunnies

Cob-Web

Warren Scout
Meet Flopsy and Topsy (re-named by my daughter) - I collected them today after they were offered on our local freecycle :(

100_2205.jpg

They need a lot of TLC, as they are thin and I've had to cut a few matts out of their fur around their bottoms - they have also been really bored in their hutch as they have eaten a lot of it!

I'm going to pop them along to the vets for a check up and vaccination on tuesday; can anyone tell me what their markings are called? they are really pretty, but I don't know how they are described :?

What cute bunnies.

Well done for rescuing them.

If they're a bit thin, try feeding a bit of dried grass or courser hay, they ahve a higher feed value.

What cute bunnies.

Well done for rescuing them.

If they're a bit thin, try feeding a bit of dried grass or courser hay, they ahve a higher feed value.

Thank you :D I have a big bale of organic meadow hay that I bought in the Autumn (for my guineas) and the rabbits love it :D

Back