• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An outdoor day! [picture heavy ^^]

casu consulto

Mama Doe
I'm all excited - a feeling shared by the bunnies. Today, my Barney/Amber pair could go outside properly for the first time in about 2 weeks due to heavy rain and it leaving the grass looking like a marsh... And Bella/Hazel got to spend their first half hour outside in the smaller run. Enjoy!

SN850361.jpg

This naughty pair demand my full attention before I can do much else... If I don't give them a hello poke, then Barney gets upset and pulls at the mesh.

SN850363.jpg

Hazel-bunny, washing her feet... And honestly, somehow photos don't do her justice. She's really a beautiful rabbit, and a very pretty colour.

SN850364.jpg

Bella and her 'I'm the king of the castle' trick... She became very proud of this. ^^

SN850367.jpg

'What's this green stuff? Can I eat it?'

SN850370.jpg

I put the pet carrier in there for protection, in case they were scared... Neither were, but they liked hopping in and out anyway!

SN850373.jpg

Action shot! Which is why it's blurry... Looks like Hazel is nudging her daughter along, hehe.

SN850376.jpg

My handsome boy. :) And a very photogenic bun. Amber refused to sit still, and ran in circles around and around.. which is why he looks alarmed.

SN850378.jpg

'Ooooh, I can nibble this platform...' (That's my Billy-cat in the background...)

SN850379.jpg

'Where did the white blob go?'

SN850380.jpg

Hazel is very interested in Barney & Amber.. Amber is very interested in Hazel... Their interest has at least now gone from Amber being very wound up, to being curious in a lively sense...

SN850382.jpg

Aw, protective mummy bunny...

That's all (and enough!). :wave:

Back