• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of Rupe'

joyzerelly

New Kit
:wave: Here's my baby Rupert. He's a house bunny and he loves it! Today though he's hopping around in a massive chicken pen (about 30'x30') as a rare treat and he's loving it.

rupey3008.jpg

CIMG1084.jpg

Ourlovelycreatures270707005.jpg

Ourlovelycreatures270707006.jpg

:D

He's a very sweet boy! We've been trying to get Bella and Smudge a run or some sort but can't seem to find a cheapish one, there all like £59.99 and more round here.

re: Rupe'

Yes, he's a mini rex and he's two years old. I'm about to go and live in Indonesia for a year and I was hoping to take him with me as apparently rabbits fly well, and some airlines will let you have them in the cabin with you. We can't seem to find an airline which does this however so he may have to stay with my parents. Don't want to be without him for a year though :~(

Yes, he's a mini rex and he's two years old. I'm about to go and live in Indonesia for a year and I was hoping to take him with me as apparently rabbits fly well, and some airlines will let you have them in the cabin with you. We can't seem to find an airline which does this however so he may have to stay with my parents. Don't want to be without him for a year though :~(

Have you checked you could get him back into the country after a year?

Back