• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its so unfair!!!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
Wispa's two litter mates are STILL there! they are together so not lonely but i really really really want to get them, at least then they are going together and wont be seperated. im dreading going in there and seeing just one on its lonesome.

its so unfair because we just cant afford £260 and then the spaying as well

Awwww!!! it's the same with me and this bunny in the pet shop I work at. He's been there like 3 months and I want to take him home. But some people are taking an interest in him, so hopefully soon, he'll have his forever home!! Don't worry about it too much. You can't save every animal that's in need of help.

pearls brother and sister are still waiting for adoption and so is jubilee.... i hate not being able to have more than two...

can you not avoid the place till they are sold hun?

Poor bunnies, £130 each, that's a lot. I hope they're in suitable accomadation if they're frenchies.

I keep seeing the same buns in the adoption section at P@H and I just wish I could take them home with me, but I don't have the space or the money to pay out for lots of bunnies' vets bills. Just hope someone does come along and give them a nice home.

Where abouts did you get Wispa?

wow £130 is alot?wat colours are left?i love zola!how old is he?his coat looks sooo thick!!!can i pinch hm?:lol:

it is really thick!!!! hes 7 months old. they are patterned like wispa but ones brown and ones grey but the grey one has more solid patches than wispa. they are like twice the size, i think Wispa was the runt.

i'd call them aero and yorkie :love:

it is really thick!!!! hes 7 months old. they are patterned like wispa but ones brown and ones grey but the grey one has more solid patches than wispa. they are like twice the size, i think Wispa was the runt.

i'd call them aero and yorkie :love:

hehehe no you cant have them... already have names for them you poor thing or should i say poor darren when he gets home one day ;)

i just replyed with - blokes pfffft and its disappeared.... really confused now.... if anyone finds my post please let me know :lol::lol:

oh no its ok found it up there ^^^^^^

Giants in PAH???

If these are giants and are being sold in PAH (and shout me down if I've got the wrong end of the stick), then you may be able to tempt them into selling them much cheaper by suggesting strongly that they are now far too big and getting far too old for the cages they are keeping them in in the shop. Soon they will have to be seperated unless neutered.

Why not leave your name with the manager/ess and spark off the idea of them being able to avoid all the problems that over-large giants in too small cages are bound to cause - by letting you have them cheap?

The Cambridge PAH had some giants that they ended up not selling for SO long that they then were reported to the RSPCA for having them in too small a cage - as they had grown so much !!

They no longer sell giants as they ended up 'loosing' financially on them.

twigs

If these are giants and are being sold in PAH (and shout me down if I've got the wrong end of the stick), then you may be able to tempt them into selling them much cheaper by suggesting strongly that they are now far too big and getting far too old for the cages they are keeping them in in the shop. Soon they will have to be seperated unless neutered.

Why not leave your name with the manager/ess and spark off the idea of them being able to avoid all the problems that over-large giants in too small cages are bound to cause - by letting you have them cheap?

The Cambridge PAH had some giants that they ended up not selling for SO long that they then were reported to the RSPCA for having them in too small a cage - as they had grown so much !!

They no longer sell giants as they ended up 'loosing' financially on them.

twigs

lol that might end up in a divorce :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was in Pets at Home today,we live in Bournemouth and there were the same two Augouti Giants in there still.They have been there a month and bigger than my cat already.I asked the man in there how old they were and he said he didnt know.There is a big sign in there saying that they have to be housed in a playhouse or shed and not a hutch.I think the idea of leaving your details with the manager is excellent Wispa or emailing head office.They also had the offer of 2 rabbits for £35.00 and the guineas are housed with the rabbits:?:(

Back