• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

charlies for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimd6200

Banned
charlie the english lop i used to own is up for sale!!!just seen him on preloved!:cry:gave him to a woman who promised shed never sell him or get rid of him n it turns out hes been used for breeding n is now bein flogged off.x:cry::cry::cry:

how much is he? could you 'buy' him and then find a better home for him?
this is what happened with crystal butterflys' binky, and she realised hed gone to a breeder and then saw him and bought him back!

could you try and get him for free? by saying she wouldnt sell him, she entered a verbal contract which she has broken, its worth a try

you can e-mail her instead... but to be honest, I don't see the difference between her putting him on preloved and you putting him on preloved :?

Yeah - it's sad, but it does go to show why a lot of rescues insist on ensuring that animals are neutered before they go to new homes, it's the only way to 100% guarantee that they won't be used for breeding. Sadly, people can look and sound plausible and will tell you whatever they think you want to hear :cry:

he didnt go through preloved.iv emailed her askin why hes for sale again.its not the fact he for sale through preloved cuz its got nothing to do withme nymore its the fact she said she wouldnt sell him on.x

charlie the english lop i used to own is up for sale!!!just seen him on preloved!:cry:gave him to a woman who promised shed never sell him or get rid of him n it turns out hes been used for breeding n is now bein flogged off.x:cry::cry::cry:

this story sounds familiar :shock: id get him back hun if you dont you will regret it get him back and find him a lovely home on here this happened to Binky a rabbit ive just had to pay £20 to get back.

xx

it is a shame that she lied to you... I don't think you should get him back though, unless you were able to keep him yourself OR get him and ask a rescue to rehome him (neutered and homechecked)

aww no poor charlie!

im sure there is some form of legal agreement if you have a verbal agreement like that...

or you could jsut email and and say you'd 'noticed' she was wnating rid of him and you are 'willing' to take him off her hands

if she says she wants money, subtley remind her she said he wasn't going to be sold on and she wasnt going to breed from him... then the legal stuff, verbal contract etc etc...

worth a try maybe?

without meaning to be mean..:?
as Kim has advertised her rabbits on free ads before..please correct me if I'm wrong Kim..
I wouldn't suggest people send money for Kim to buy this one back..as she has no way of keeping him herself..
and as Mandy has said Kim said he went to her cousin..??:?

here is your post Kim from when you rehomed Charlie
"charlie went to his new home today.my cousin managed get her partner let her have him.shes booked him into the vets for tommorrow at 10am and im going with her to make sure he gets his vacs n booked in for neutering.at least i will be able to see him all the time"

and "she will.loves animals more than people! hes currently in a 5ft hutch with run attached until she can buy her a shed for him!lucky charlie.xxx"
:?:?

Last edited:
i dont want any money to get him back.he did go live with my cousin but she returned him so someone else i knew had him.didnt i post about that?thought i did.sorryx

No offense Kim, but you didn;t post about that. why did she give him away and the owner promise YOU she would not give him away?

sorry but all this happeneing so quick..

Sorry but im not going to say anything else.

i thought i had sorry.she had return him because she was havin relationship probs so i said id find somewhere else for him.i dont know why hes for sale again.wish i hadnt mentioned it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back