• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is Starsky (Pictures!)

Kibbles

Mama Doe
He's a Netherland dwarf, turning five months old on February 2nd(Estimation), and he's totally gorgeous. He sits next to me just for hours and hours, and all he's doing is licking my hand. He won't let me clean him, oh no. Not until he's finished, which he never is. :roll:
I would never give him up as he's an absolute doll, but he does need a female friend eventually. :D
Starsky.jpg

Trudy038.jpg

Trudy031.jpg

004.jpg

Trudy048.jpg

Trudy007.jpg

Last edited:
Lol!
He does it to my sister too--When my mum puts her hand in front of him then he'll sniff it and go somewhere else. :lol:

I know :)
I was so happy when I got him, because it was for my birthday and my best friend gave him to me. Of course, she asked my mum first, and it took a while for me to actually get the rabbit because I had to buy the hutch and everything and Starsky was still too young. For some odd reason, I'm trying to popularize(Don't think that's a word...) his website, even though it's bad. Freewebs.com/starskyh
The only people who go on it are my two friends who are in a different country :rolleyes:

Back