• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with Blitzen PICTURE

Blitzenbabe

Young Bun
Hiya,
I got my bunny, Blitzen a few weeks ago and he is supposedly a dwarf lop but he is huge! He is the same size as my neighbour's cat and his head is massive aswell. (I always knew he was bigheaded right from being a tiny little Kit, but that's a differant story ;) )

anyway, do you think he is dwarf lop? What other lop breeds are there?
sorry about the questions I am new to this bunny lark :D

as I don't have a camera ( getting one tomorrow :D ) i had to find the closest representation of him on the inter net, and this looks like him:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulabirds/1467682307/

Last edited:
Well, dwarf lops aren't really a 'dwarf' breed as such and do get to a reasonable old size! :) Perhaps it might be worth weighing him and comparing it against average breed weights?

Other lops I know of (off the top of my head!) are Mini lops, Holland Lops, French Lops and English Lops... but i'm not too good with breed names, so i'm sure there are more out there!

Back