• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my bunnies, I do

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
:love: love: even though it's just taken me 40 minutes to put them away as they wouldn't go back in their hutches :rolleyes:, Zippy was the worse, chargeing about, so nice to see her looking well again.

I hate Bryn though as he promised us a meal out and he's been to the pub with his friends and now say's it's too late to go out :censored:head. :evil::evil:

LOL Jack is useless for going back in her hutch... i've spend the best part of an hour just chasing her! my neighbours already think i'm weird. that just confirmed it!!!

glad you're still deeply in love with them :)

LOL Jack is useless for going back in her hutch... i've spend the best part of an hour just chasing her! my neighbours already think i'm weird. that just confirmed it!!!

glad you're still deeply in love with them :)

:lol::lol::lol:They're pest, I'm sure they see me coming and run out quick so I have to catch them :lol:

hehehe sounds like a fun way to end the day :) do they take it in turns too so they can each have a rest and wear you out???

My two were naughty tonight. As I shooed them into their shed Tom nipped in grabbed a spring greens leaf and ran out and down the garden with it! He looked really funny as it was huge. :lol:

Aww :love: Just been to say Goodnight to my girls...Rhia never ceases to amaze me with how human her thinking is!!! X

I miss them when I'm at work, I wish I won the lottery and I can just spend time with them :(

i normally have to chase mine, and they are indoor buns so i feel for you guys with huge gardens!!! last night they followed me over to the crate, jumped in and looked at me i was like :shock: but then wispa turned around and i shut the door, she then span around and jumped as if she was jumping out and headbutted the door!!! it was so sweet and funny that i had to give her a raisin!

Awwwwwwww :lol:. I dished out raisens this morning, Beatrix was being naughty (as normal :rolleyes:) and it's the only way I can get her to do what she's told. :lol:

raisins used to get the buns to go in the crate but they soon got wise and now run away pretending they werent interested in the raisin.

I miss them when I'm at work, I wish I won the lottery and I can just spend time with them :(

I know i hate leaving them, when i go back at lunch to see them i cry whem i have to go back:cry:

My rabbits are my life, i love them more than anything, even my oh knows that:shock:

Mine are little monkey's if they decide they want to stay out, Charlie can be bribed easily with food but Poppy is too clever and has wisened up to that trick, she also knows I can't get her under the hutch and when I'm approaching her she runs to one end of the tunnel then dives through it when I get close, I can't help but laugh though :love:

Back