• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Bens mum and ratty people!

:wave: My new girlies came today! :D

This is a :censored: photo lol... but it will have to do for now cos they is a bit pingy my new girlies! :lol:
They are called Hope and Faith - and are sleeping like babies right now *she says hoping she exhausted them all*.

Anyways they one climbing up my arm is Hope... the one under her is Faith and behind her is Grace - Rosies somewhere but not in the shot...

DSCF21021.jpg

It all went pretty well... so that was alright.

And nope I dont have a massive bruise on my hand - my mum just tried to photoshop my scars was all. :roll:

Anyways enjoy better ones to come soon!
and THANKYOU Bens mum for giving me such gorgeous girlies :D

:love::love::love::love::love: Oh my gosh they are beautiful! :D I want to come back to the mainland to adopt some girlies :oops: :lol: Ive really been thinking about it the last few weeks, I love my boys but they are so lazy and I want some crazy girls to play with and my boys can be my cuddle rats :lol:

and I thought Rosie and Grace were pingy - thats nothing compared to these 2 :shock: - but they did sleep last night! :D which I was worried they wouldnt :lol: ... but this afternoon we are getting down to ratty training.... even if its just enough so I dont lose them all when they climb out the cage....
will post some more piccies in a minute :D

Back