• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Noel. (Photo Heavy)

mit

Mama Doe
Meet Noel guys. Some of you guys might of already seen photos this lovely chap, but i thought i better post loads of pics of him, as ive been taking them non stop since he came i started fostering him.

Since being with ARC for the last 4 weeks Noel hasnt had the best time, he come in, in not so great shape, poor chap, he's been pretty poorly, needing 24hr care.

He has several problem rangeing from mites to bad eyes to gut/pooping problems and a BAD BAD Sore Hock.

He is an True Sweatheart, like someone said the other night to me, if ARC hadnt of taken him in, he wouldnt be here right now.

So When Ever You Guys Get A Second, Send a Few Vibes His Way Too.

IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3518.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3531.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3542.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

m
xx

He's lovely.

I think the photos of him doing lying down says it all. He obviously knows that you are doing a great job and that he is now safe with you.

Sending him loads of good stuff.

x

Thank you. Im doin my best i can for him. His eyes are a lot, lot better now, when he came in, MY GOD! BAD BAD Eye's. Superised he could see out of them. At the moment he dosent move around much, just sits in his Dog Basket or Litter Tray. The pain from his Sore Hock must be Agony!

:cry::cry::cry:

m
xx

He's beautiful! His house is lovely too, Are you not tempted to adopt him? Big thumbs up for nursing this poor boy back to health!! :thumb:

Christabel says you are doing a good job with him Mit,
Well done, he looks to be such a gentle Bun.

Janex

Everyone keeps telling me im good a good job, but i dont feel like i am.

*I* feel he needs someone with him 24hrs, keeping checking on him during the day as his poops can REALLY Slow Down and get real tiny. Its not fair on him, im not at home for most of the day and currently giving him all his morning meds at one time before i leave and evening meds when i get in, along with twice daily dressing changes for his sore hock. Its take me an average 30mins-45mins to give him to 2 syringes of meds and a dressing change with cream. He hates me giving him meds, ill kicks too much and it REALLY Stresses him out. So if some one can spreads his meds during the day, it would be less stress on him i thought.

I DONT Want him to go, but its best for him. Im welling up now.

No one knew this was in this bad shape when i make in, we never knew he would need this much care, when he was placed with me. He needs to be with someone with lots of experiance, ive gained loads with having him, but still. Which is why i requested donna to place him with some with lots of experiance and is home all the time so i know he is getting all the attention he needs.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

He's beautiful! His house is lovely too, Are you not tempted to adopt him? Big thumbs up for nursing this poor boy back to health!! :thumb:

We have a long way still to go with him. Tempted to adopt him, yes! But i made a promise to myslef never to adopt or own a pet of my own every again. Only ever to foster, cause if i own my own rabbit i will be denying another rabbit a chance to finding a new forever loving home. Its hard when i see all these buns on RU, but im getting the hang of the urges. lol. Its better for me to be a foster, i believe.

m
xx

Last edited:
sending loads of vibes for him to get better he is very handsome (looks like his nature stick has cheered him up a bit to!):wave::D

sending loads of vibes for him to get better he is very handsome (looks like his nature stick has cheered him up a bit to!):wave::D

Na thats me trying to tempt him to eat SOMETHING with some Fibre in it. Broke it in half and opened, thought he could get a good wiff of it he might be tempted. No! I was wrong. LOL

The reason his poo is soo bad is cause he dosent eat hay not even readi grass he's worse than Dermot. He'll have odd strand or two, nothing major.

The's currently on Maxalon for this Poo's, cause if i dont give it they drop right down to about 6-10 tiny tinys ones in 12hours. The Maxalon helps, but still the poo is not up to what i should be. Also on Metacam and Baytril and i was looking at his eye this morning, looks like hes got to go back on his eye drops. He's also get a dressing done twice a day, with a appication on flammazine on his very sore hock/heal and mite dropps every two weeks. I *think* thats all of it.

I just gave him his morning meds and my stomach is turning cause i know that was the last time i will be giving them to him. I'm dropping him off to his new foster home this morning.

Gonna Miss Him Tooo Much!!! Have got REALLY Attached to the Chap.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

m
xx

Back