• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its getting worse

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
in the last 2 days i have had to turn away a pair of buns ..3 single buns and 2 baby buns cos we are full :(:(:(:(:(

wonder what will happen to them if no where has space for them .
we are not even adding to our list at the moment .:?

in the last 2 days i have had to turn away a pair of buns ..3 single buns and 2 baby buns cos we are full :(:(:(:(:(

wonder what will happen to them if no where has space for them .
we are not even adding to our list at the moment .:?

:cry::cry::cry::cry: please dont torture yourself with those thoughts xxxx

that mut be an awful feeling... try to think of all the bunnies you are helping rahter than the ones you're not able to...

:( thinking of you

angie

Just think of the ones you take in I think we are all in the same position at the moment turning loads away and it doesn't seem to be ending

I know ...I was realy strong saying ..no sorry we are full ...but its afterwards the feeling awful sets in :(:(:(

its so very sad .

one woman said something had happened to her hutch so needed the bun to go :evil::evil: wouldnt even take any other rescue numbers to try :(

how hard for you to have to deal with that Angie - it's so unfair :( I guess this horrible weather's responsible - I was thinking last week when we were into the 3rd week of rain 'NOBODY would want a pet rabbit in this' - If only pet shops would stop selling them :(

Back