• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A picture of Eddie............at last!

Maizy

Mama Doe
He just will not sit still and I've had to delete almost all the piccies I've taken so far.:lol: Managed to snap this one when he finally flopped after a big run around.:lol:

Eddie.jpg

Thank you. :D He is such a cuddly bun too, which is really nice; but, with out doubt the noisiest bunny I've ever heard.:shock: Sometimes it's honking, then it's buzzing and almost squeaking too. Not sure if all the vocals will still be there in week, as he's booked in for the snip. At least then I may stand a chance of getting a few sneaky pics in if he's feeling dopey. :lol:

Oh he's gorgeous!! :love: Is he a foster or staying for good :D Sorry, I must have missed any other posts of him :oops:

The sound he makes sound much like Bobbin's, maybe it's a mini lop thing! :lol:

Oh he's gorgeous!! :love: Is he a foster or staying for good :D Sorry, I must have missed any other posts of him :oops:

My mini lop is buzzing, too. He had his snip two days ago, so the buzzing may stop. But for now he is still my little bumble bee.

Eddie is very sweet, he will most certainly stay. :D

:lol::lol:A girl at work is moving on Monday. She couldn't take Eddie with her, so asked if I would take him. At the time, from her description and the way she said he behaved ( or didn't mis-behave ) I wasn't sure if 'he' was a 'he', but he most deffinitely is! She did ask that I don't change his name, so just as well he's a boy.:lol:

Back