• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns need asbos!!!

missshell

Mama Doe
Truely they do!! :lol: I cleaned them out yesterday afternoon and there enclosure was neat and tidy. I go in this morning to find the litter tray had been thrown to the other side of the run, The hay and shavings had been dug out of the hutch and their wooden box floor had been pulled out (it just slots in) Poo everywhere and 2 smug boys sat on top of the hutch waiting for me to tidy it up for them!!
Naughty boys!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I dont know why I bother to arrange everything and make their runs look nice because it only stays that way for about 5 minutes :lol:

This just makes me smile - sorry.

Nice to know that I am not the only one that despairs at my buns wrecking their lovely tidy home within minutes of the cleanout. It has become a game! I've got one pair in particular who like to trash everything as soon as it's been sorted out and then stand there as if to say 'aren't I clever mum?'

Love 'em.

Oh they make me laugh! They are so funny! Whilst I clean them out they throw things around including the dustpan and brush! :roll::lol: They are real characters!!

:lol:

You should see my garden! I spent a small fortune on plants and shrubs last summer and Dallas and Bessie (Dallas is the ring leader) have absolutely trashed them all!!! He climbs into pots and up onto the 2nd fence to reach the apple tree too :shock: Nothing is safe!!!! :lol: I think he might start gnawing my sheds next!!!

Oh I have a coat with a hole in it yes!!! I sat in the run with them and Bugsy decided to try and pull me out of the way :roll: :lol:

Sign my two up for an ASBO too! I could go on all day about their naughty behaviour but when they give me the butter wouldn't melt in my mouth look i can't help but laugh at them!

Well my 2 must be angels:angel::angel:

Apart from throwing their food bowl down the ramp when they have finished, and the odd poop downstairs their hutch is immaculate:shock::shock: Their litter trays never look much different apart from the wet/poopy parts which are always in one corner and the hay has gone but they must be the easiest buns in the world to clean.:D:D

Back