• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No room for the bunnies

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

DSC07964.jpg

Their hutch is usually filled up to the top but its loose hay that they sleep in and wont eat so they just climb into the middle, but this is packed in so tight. I went and got a bin today and a bale of hay thinking it would fit but when I untied the hay I didnt even get half of it into the bin :oops: So I took out all their sleeping hay and filled the hutches to the top with eating hay :lol: And I have four large bin bags of hay in my bedroom too :oops:

I filled Beau's up like that too but he didnt look impressed so I took some back out and he now has a thick layer of hay on the bottom of the hutch instead of his vetbed :lol: I just didnt want to waste the hay :oops:

DSC07970.jpg

DSC07972.jpg

Ive never given them so much hay to eat before :lol: I normally only put the stuff for eating in their baskets and the rest is just for keeping warm. They all love the new hay though ;)

I was smelling it in the shop and my brother was like stop doing that your embarrasing me :oops: But I needed to check it smelt ok for my buns :lol:

My car smells really nice :lol: I said to my mum im going to take down my air freshener thing and hang up a little bundle of hay :lol:

I was smelling it in the shop and my brother was like stop doing that your embarrasing me :oops: But I needed to check it smelt ok for my buns :lol:

My car smells really nice :lol: I said to my mum im going to take down my air freshener thing and hang up a little bundle of hay :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: your poor bro

:lol::lol::lol: It was only a little farm shop and there was only one other person there so it wasnt that embarrasing for him :lol:

aww looks so warm, i get bales of hay its great, i put hundreds in their sheds they love to snuggle in it and east it and its greast price so i use millions!:D

I ALWAYS smell hay before I buy it.....and I don't care WHO sees me!!!!!:lol: :lol: If it doesn't smell fresh, I won't buy it!:lol:

:lol: I knew I wouldnt be the only one who smells hay first :lol:

I cant wait to move out and get bunny sheds :D Then I can buy more than one bale at a time :lol:

Oh my:shock::lol:
I've tried filling my hutches up with hay sometimes as the winter here is quite cold, but they always end up either eating it or stomping it down:roll:

Oh my:shock::lol:
I've tried filling my hutches up with hay sometimes as the winter here is quite cold, but they always end up either eating it or stomping it down:roll:

:lol: They will most probably eat all that now. The hay I usually fill up the bedrooms with is from a bag and they never eat it, but they dont stomp on it :D During winter they make little burrows in it and sleep inside :lol: Then I spend ages picking bits of hay out of Scarletts fur in the morning :D

:lol: That's what our sheds like at the mo, although a lot more squished. We filled their dog crate up and they made tunnels in it. But they've eaten most of it now.

So if you can't find them one day check the hay.

Crocus demonstrating.
crocusburrow.jpg

Back