• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyones bunny have a favoutie human?

pokadotbunny

Young Bun
I have started to notice over the last couple of months that Nala would much rather be fussed by my O/H than me. Does anyone else have this? :cry:

She will let him pick her up but when i try you would think I was trying to torture her. She often sits on the sofa but is very reluctant to stay still if I am there but the other night, O/H said as soon as I went to bed she jumped straight up next to him and slept there until he went to bed. Do I have to accept I have a hussy of a bunny? :lol:

Um, yes. :oops:
My Barney-bunny is very much a one-human rabbit. He attached himself to me from the start, and swears (so my mum says, it's grunting and growling) at my mother if she tries to pick him up. He's fine on ground level with her. He won't lick anyone else, either, or run around their feet. My mum was happy when we got Amber, who licks anyone and everything, and kept calling saying Amber was her special bunny, which was good. ^^; I'd feel guilty when she felt Barney liked me more than her... But now we have Hazel and Bella, and my mum is accusing me of making them like me more than her. :roll: I think it's just that my jeans smell of the other two bunnies and that's why they pounce all over me sniffing madly.

I am the girls fave. No-one else goes near them much, and I'm with them all the time and feed them and stroke them, so i'm basically, the only human they know. :lol:

My OH and I thought that our Henry had a fave - my OH. That was until yesterday. Normally he nips me all the time (newly rescued manic boy) when I am cleaning him out or doing his bum, teeth and tootie checks, and my OH was so smug that it never happened to him - that was until yesterday. Now he's got a lovely bruise on his arm where the blue eyed boy decided to have a munch.

Tee hee.

Last edited:
I am definitely Piper's favorite, she hates my hubby! He even just walks in the room where she is and she grunts and lunges at him! She's not too keen on my family when they come to visit either. Alfred, on the other hand, loves everyone! It takes him a minute to get used to you but once he does he couldn't care less who you are!

Bailey loves me the most, but Luuna loves my OH the most. I'm the one who does the restraining at the vets and medicine giving, even giving her food and treats doesn't make her like me the most :roll: :lol:

Clover is the same with both of us, but Dusty trusts me more I think - it's because I'm with them more though.

they both love darren, they will come to me but if they have a choice they go to him.

this considering he doesnt do anything for them care wise!

Bobby is a Mummy's boy, and Nibbles is a Daddy's girl. Biscuit loves us both the same.

I'm the bad cop though coz I'm the nasty one who gives em Panacur and takes em to the vets, and Martyns the one that gives em lots of cuddles

Parsley loves OH

Parsley ADORES, LOVES. WORSHIPS, my partner (steve). Steve was the one that found him when he was a stray on the allotments and brought him home. Since then he has worshipped steve. He purrs and licks and drools and generally just thinks he is in seventh heaven when steve picks him up and carries him round. In comparison he totally ignores the un-neutered young girlie bunny in the dog crate next to him (op next week!)!!!!!
Alas, steve is usually away 3 nights a week and Parsley pines!!

twigs

they love me cos i do all the handling and stroking and treat-giving...but theyre irrationally fond of my male housemate, he tries not to go near them cos he's allergic, but if he comes into the room they will run up and rub themselves all over him!

I am the hand that feeds, so I think they tend to prefer me. Libby is a 'licker' and very affectionate, but won't be cuddled at all. Ditto with Noah, I am definitely their favourite.

cadbury loves hubby, following him about and trying to get on his lap. minstrel is cautious of both of us, but whoever brings food is the fave of the moment for both of them :roll:

I thibk Mops prefers me as i feed and cuddle her ext but the first night we got her i felt totally left out as she fell asleep in dads arms :roll:

Lexie and Phil exhibit mutual hatred towards each other. She is definately her mummys bunny.

Tonight I even got my first real grooming session from her, an unprompted full sock wash! :lol:

Back