• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The story of Tomee & Bea! U/D Day 7 New Home/Videos Pg2

Kenno

Warren Scout
:wave:
I thought I would start a photo story of the development of my new bunnies hutch and their bonding process.

SO

We started off by putting the new hutch in place at the bottom of the garden which weighed about a ton, glad I wasn't carrying it. :lol:
Then we demolished Tomee's run and lay the paving. We also put strips of wood on the hutch doors to stop the rain getting in under them.

Before
17Garden.jpg

18Hutch.jpg

Now
P1000429.jpg

P1000430.jpg

Tomee's not too impressed about not having his run
P1000428.jpg

P1000427.jpg

So tomorrow I go and pick Bea up from Manchester and begin bonding in the downstairs toilet. Also the run will have a roof, properly hinged doors and be attached to the hutch.

I'll take some more photo's tomorrow. :D

Last edited:
My god, that run is huge :shock:
Sorry, I'm used to a smaller one as I just have one lil tiny Netherland Dwarf. :roll:

Just thought I'd quickly post a photo of them last night when they first met!
Off to college, more photo's later! :wave:

P1000436.jpg

Hi Lauren :wave:

Lovely to see Bea chilled out with her new boyfriend. I am so happy things are going so well. Please keep me updated with Bea and give her snuggles from me. She is the most chilled out female bunny I have had in and such a sweetie. Looking forward to seeing more piccies.

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Well, things are going well I reckon. Tomee's grooming her at this very moment, she seems to be enjoying it cos she's got her eyes closed. Can't take any photo's cos my Mum told me off cos she said I was frightening them. Here's the photo's I took yesterday about an hour after putting them together.

Tomee grooming himself, so he looks good for Bea.
P1000431.jpg

Bonding area.
P1000432.jpg

P1000433.jpg

Snuggles.
P1000434.jpg

P1000435.jpg

Then I've got photo's of the progress with the new home. It's coming along nicely, what you think?

P1000437.jpg

P1000438.jpg

P1000439.jpg

Hi Lauren :wave:

Lovely to see Bea chilled out with her new boyfriend. I am so happy things are going so well. Please keep me updated with Bea and give her snuggles from me. She is the most chilled out female bunny I have had in and such a sweetie. Looking forward to seeing more piccies.

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Hey :wave:

I see what you mean, she's so chilled. She just loves to flop over on the rug that's in there and just lie there for ages. Tomee's just going crazy running all over the place. She likes nicking his veggies out of his mouth aswell, which is quite funny! :lol:

Awww...they've really taken to each other. It's lovely to see them all snuggled up together :love:

Bea loves her spring greens and her hay. She munches hay all day long. She didn't have any hay in the place she was rescued from so I think she's making up for it and scoffing as much as she can.

Please give her lots of hugs and kisses from me.

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Its all looking good there Kenno :D
Keep up the good work !!

And WOW on the accomodation (aka the empire!!:lol:)

Thanks everyone, I'm so happy with how everything's going at the moment so I think by Thursday they can move into the new home!

The run is from Tomee's old Happy Hutch Co, Hutch/Run Combo. We've just adapted it to fit the new hutch. It's only really temporary until I can afford to build a bigger run that actually fits the hutch. But that won't be for a while yet.

Just thought I'd update you all, Bea & Tomee have gone into their new hutch! Which is still incomplete as my father didn't come round this weekend to finish it off, but that's a differnt story! :censored:

Anyway, I'll take some photo's tomorrow and I've got some videos to post in a bit, just uploading them at the moment.

I miss them now that they're outside! They were driving me crazy being inside but I still miss them! :(

I hadnt seen these before - wow, the hutch is lovely n huge, they must be very happy bunnies :D

Glad to see the bonding has gone well, I enjoyed meeting Bea so it's nice to see the happy ending.

Back