• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four in the bunny room :)

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
As you'll prob have seen, our four Ant, Hoops, Sienna and Trix have spent since Friday 18th bonding in our bathroom (thank goodness for the en suite!). Everything has been going great, with playtimes in another spare bedroom, so we decided to give the bunny room a go .... and all is FINE :D So I can now clean my bathroom and bunnies can happily get settled in their proper "home". Tomorrow we'll try the rest of the house, but fingers crossed we now have a bonded foursome :D

Back in the bunny room:
Bonding18.jpg

Bonding21.jpg

Something tells me these three are pretty loved up :love::
Bonding19.jpg

Bonding20.jpg

And here she is, the little minx Trix. Still a little bit the 'outsider' but getting more confident all the time :)
Bonding22.jpg

Aaaawwwwww - well done Abi!! Love the second pic of the three of them - Hoops just crashed in the middle with a "love me" look about her!! :love: And Sienna and Ant - "we do!!!"

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how lovely :love: :love: and thier own room too.... do visitors sleep in the garden :lol::lol:

The photo of the three is really sweet. They look so loved up and sleepy. Minx is a gorgeous rabbit and I get the feeling that she is well named!

They're so adorable Abi! Sienna and Trix are gorgeous, they make a lovely foursome with Ant and Hoops.

Back