• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy and her new lovething, Guinness - more :D

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya

I finally managed to get Poppy a chap to keep her company - here are a few pics because I couldn't wait to show him off, but they're not very good because the light was going...and they were too busy eating to do anything funny. :roll:

When he's not eating Guinness is busy racing round and round the run, in and out of tunnels. He's a speedy chap. :D I got him from barnsley animal rescue charity where Tracey very kindly bonded him with Poppy because I wouldn't have known where to begin. :)

guinnessnew006.jpg

You can see in poppy's mouth in this one which i particularly enjoy.
guinnessnew003.jpg

guinnessnew002.jpg

guinnessnew001.jpg

Last edited:
yaaaaaaaaaay youve got them home :)

must be love they sharing dinner, even i dont share me dinner hehe

heheh they love my attention :D they're all like..."yes, we are gorgeous, how clever of you to notice".

He is a solid wee thing, he looks small, but he is deceptively heavy!

must be all that good living hes had here :shock::lol::lol:

im a sucker for those begging faces at feed time :oops::roll:

i dont think hes a fatty though...is he :?...just solid :shock: or were you being polite :shock::?

no no, just solid

like poppy is quite light and fragile feeling but guinness is just really dense for his size - i like it, it makes him nice to hold :) I popped them both on the scales earlier cos I like to keep track of how much everyone weighs and he is heavier even though he is smaller. its novel actually to have a bun who isnt obsessed by food, he seems to be less of a pig than my two girls :lol:

cant wait till its morning so I can go out and see them again :D

Back