• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who's who of buns?

buddabun

Warren Veteran
I was thinking (it's probably been done before but still, any excuse for photos), we should have a thread with everyone's buns on there... see who owns who. For example, I know Jane has 1000 rabbits but I'm not sure I know all of them... please feel free to introduce your buns here:

Charlie
He's a minilop x nethie x hotot (hence the eyeliner). He's 2 1/2, he's a wonderfully friendly boy and has never caused me any trouble. My first bun, he got me through a lot of hard times :love:

charliegrass.jpg

Jack
She's a chinchilla nethie, procured as an impulse buy friend for Charles, she's certainly got character. Suprisingly friendly, she's come a long way from being the stampy madam she was pre-neutering. She keeps the boys in check and certainly lets you know when it's time to eat... :love:

jacksun.jpg

Brian
My 'work' bun,he's a blue rex and was saved from a woman who was breeding buns. He lives the life of Riley, LOVES being cuddled by children (just as well really) and has such character! He's soft as a marshmallow and loves a good nose rub...:love:

bri2.jpg

Last edited:
Ooooh. Excuse to add photos:D
I'll start by the oldest then:

Zakura the Killer Rabbit.
3 year old mix of Netherland dwarf and lop dwarf.
She is neutered and lives outside in a hutch.
Food.jpg

Sasuke the Legendary Black beast
2 year old rex buck.
Lives on my bedroom, in a large pen:) (And free roaming while I'm in the room)
Sasu.jpg

Vestystens Romance told by Aroma
10 month old rex doe.
Lives outside next to Zakura, unfortunately they two girls can't stand even looking at each other so they have to be kept separately:( (Strangely Zakura was the one who started the fight...Aroma was only 3 months old at the time and Zakura was the only neutered one)
Hay.jpg

Gorgeous bunsters, Charlie is stunning :love:

Eeyore
Have had him and his sister since they were 8 weeks old, he loves his nose rubs and absolutely adores his sister, he's such a doormat as well :lol: Spends most of the day asleep and doesn't wake up for anything but food :lol:

001-2.jpg

Piglet
A stroppy madam who lets you know when she's not impressed :lol: She's lovely when she's on the floor though, demands nose rubs every morning and if she thinks she's missing out on anything then she barges through :roll: Love my little madam soo much :love:

056-1.jpg

055-1.jpg

Rubix
My little worrier. He hasn't had a great life until now so finds it hard to trust people. Doesn't like nose rubs or being stroked but every morning he bumps his nose on my hand and that's our version of a nose rub :love: . He's my baby, when I look at him and see how much he's come on I just feel so proud of him :love:

003-5.jpg

Sophie
She's similar to Rubix, a bit braver than he is but throws a complete strop if you even attempt to nose rub her :lol:

009-4.jpg

And that's my lot :D

bluebell, very mischevious, has bitten holes in my pants, chewed strap off my bra, chewed tassle from nice jane norman top, chewed through telephone wire and bt home hub. now banned from living room :lol:

rabbits005.jpg

jet her husbun who does whatever she says!!

rabbits002.jpg

coco who i have only had a few weeks but loves cuddles

012.jpg

This is Marsha - shes clumsy and funny...

Shes so small but shes perfect - shes 10 months old

26122007444.jpg

02122007327.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

This is Lilly - shes the couragous and confident one of the two.

Shes also bigger, but she is beautiful. She is Marsha's sister.

26112007310.jpg

26112007303.jpg

22112007280.jpg

Ok, I'll startwith my oldest too...

Biscuit
She's 2 years old. She's a Harlequin dwarf hele lop. Friendliest bunny ever. Loves being fussed over, and will lick you to within an inch of your life :lol:
MeBiscuit-1.jpg

mebiscuit.jpg

Nibbles
Nibbles is 20 months old. She's my little crazy Lionhead x Nethie x Dutch with (blue) Havana eyes. She's my gorgeous little bundle off fluff, but don't let her cuteness fool you, she's possesed!
rabbits033.jpg

IMAG0002-1.jpg

Bobby
Bobby is a little Mummy's boy. I adopted him from BunnyMadHouse in September last year. He's around 9 months old. His Mum was a Lionhead, and his siblings all looked like his Mum, exept him.
DSC00025.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

Here's my french lops!

Wispa 5 months old, a cheeky minx that eats everything and really shouldnt be trusted as a free roam bun

CIMG1142.jpg

Zola 7 months old, a big softy! prefers darren to me but will settle with anyone that gives him nose rubs, you can do anything to him and he just doesnt care. sleeps on his back like a dog

CIMG0154.jpg

Alvin is now 8 months old, weve had him from 8 weeks :love:

P1010002-1.jpg

Pearl is 7 months old and as you all know shes been with us just under 3 weeks :love:

P1010010-1.jpg

shes not brave enough to come out alone yet so thats the only pic ive got of her on her own....

P10120002.jpg

oh they are all beautiful!!! piglet looks especially soft, NIbbles looks mental in that first photo! First pic of Lilly is FAB! snoozy bunster. honey is a stunner (I bet she knows it) and bluebell looks miffed at being barred lol. aww and alvin and pearl!!! is she a rex? she looks like velvet

HOW do you all keep your houses so tidy? I have to hoover up hay every day!

PS BunnyBekkie I have the same coaters as you (and place mats to match :oops:)

oh they are all beautiful!!! piglet looks especially soft, NIbbles looks mental in that first photo! First pic of Lilly is FAB! snoozy bunster. honey is a stunner (I bet she knows it) and bluebell looks miffed at being barred lol. aww and alvin and pearl!!! is she a rex? she looks like velvet

shes a satin.... and she looks even more gorgeous in the flesh :)

my house is far from tidy, i just ignore the hay and its not there no more :lol::lol::lol:

These are my two, Wolfgang and Gloria. Woolfie is a bit of everything but has lionhead blood. Gloria is half-lionhead. She is a gorgeous thing. Very skittish but now starting to accept noserubs. Both are rescue rabbits from SSPCA.

[
Wolfie002.jpg
IMG]http://i228.photobucket

Gloria001.jpg

Great thread!!! Here are my two girlies:

Milly, a 6-month-old Mini Rex female, castor and white Dalmation.

and Molly, a 6-month-old Mini Rex female, black and white.

30di82b.jpg

Thankyou!! she is a lazy bun x

Crystal shes a 2 1/2 years old speyed doe shes recently been bonded with Misty :) shes my little princess love her to pieces :love:

IMG_1652.jpg

Misty my 10 month old neutered buck hes very laid back which i think helped Crystal accept him when bonding them hes my special little guy :love:

IMG_1642.jpg

and Binky also 10 months old hes getting de-plummed in the next couple of weeks, bought him and Misty together so i call them brothers but their probably not lol hes a cheeky chap loves to play and Binky everywhere hes an indoor single rabbit :love: old picture of him need updated ones.

IMG_1095.jpg

1, 2, 3, aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!! :love:

they are all beautiful. you know I haven't seen a bunny yet that's not beautiful!!!

Back